The Amarillo Adolescent Health Summit will be hosted virtually and will offer presentations, small group networking, and discussions to 150+ youth-serving professionals from Amarillo. The goal of the Summit is to increase knowledge, skills, and abilities among adults who provide services and support to adolescents in the Amarillo area on topics related to adolescent and positive youth development and how to apply the quality components of care through the stages of adolescence.
Questions? Contact email@example.com, or 512.791.5110.
Download the Program at a Glance
$50 Registration only
$60 Registration + CEU processing
Continuing education credit for multiple disciplines will be provided for this event.
- Social workers
- Community Health Workers
- Public Health Professionals
- Non-Profit Staff
- Medical Providers/Clinicians
- Coalition of Health Services
- Family Support Services of Amarillo
- Haven Health Clinics
- Texas DFPS
- Texas DSHS
- The Bridge Children’s Advocacy Center
- Texas Department of Transportation
- United Way of Amarillo & Canyon
- West Texas A&M-Panhandle AHEC
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSOR: