The Texas Campaign is excited to announce that we hosted nearly 50 registrants for our first-ever Amarillo Regional Summit. Download the event program here.
Videos, Slide Decks, and Additional Resources
This year’s Summit included six sessions. Slide decks made available to the Texas Campaign can be found here, and videos of each session can be found here (Password: AMARILLOSUMMIT). A number of resources were mentioned and suggested during the Summit. A compilation of the resources can be found here.
Special thanks to AmeriGroup for their financial support of this event, and to event co-sponsor DSHS/HHSC.
Thank you to our wonderful event planning committee, who helped make this event a success!
- Maria Garcia, Coalition of Health Services
- Ashley Jourdan, Family Support Services of Amarillo
- Cassidy Stiles, Family Support Services of Amarillo
- Mckabry Hollis, Family Support Services of Amarillo
- Abril Vazquez, Haven Health
- Camelia Reyes, AmeriGroup
- Keila Johnson, BSN, RN, Texas DSHS Health Service Region 1
- Jackie Mikeska, The Bridge Children’s Advocacy Center
- Raul Rodarte, United Way of Amarillo & Canyon
- Stephanie Loya, CHES, CHWI, West Texas A&M AHEC
- Anne Thomas, Community Volunteer
Event questions can be directed to Melanie Chasteen, email@example.com.