The Texas Campaign knows that by working together, we accomplish more; but we also understand that each community has unique circumstances.
We work with coalitions and other partner organizations across Texas helping build their capacity to strengthen adolescent health and teen pregnancy prevention efforts. Some of the coalitions are 100% volunteer driven while others are housed within non-profits with a sexual and reproductive health component. Current coalitions include:
- Healthy Youth Partnership (Austin)
- North Texas Alliance to Reduce Unintended Pregnancy in Teens (Dallas)
- Rio Grande Valley Teen Pregnancy Coalition
- RGV Adolescent Sexual Health Coalition
- Permian Basin Teen Pregnancy Prevention Coalition (Midland/Odessa)
- Healthy Futures of Texas (San Antonio)
- Amarillo Teen Pregnancy Prevention Coalition
- Lubbock Area Teen Pregnancy Prevention Coalition
- Project Vida Health Center (El Paso)
- Texas Women’s Healthcare Coalition (Statewide)
- Healthy Women and Children Coalition (Waco)
If you would like more information about building or supporting a coalition or creating a partnership in your community, contact Melanie Chasteen, Sr. Director of Community Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.