We HIGHLY encourage Symposium attendees test for COVID on the day of travel. Home tests are acceptable. If your result is positive or if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms with a negative test, please stay at home, and participate virtually. Here are the CDC guidelines for more information (County: Bexar). In addition, please consider the following suggested protocols while at the Symposium. Any attendee is welcome to wear a mask. Masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available at the registration table upon request.
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated or immunocompromised.
- Please wash hands and us e hand sanitizer frequently.
- Please refrain from touching the eyes and nose.
- Please social distance when possible.
- If you develop symptoms, please remain in your room and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that community transmission rises to a high level, we reserve the right to ask attendees to wear masks.