The 3rd Annual South Texas Adolescent Health Summit will be hosted virtually and will offer presentations, small group networking, and discussions to 150+ youth-serving professionals from South Texas. The goal of the Summit is to increase knowledge, skills, and abilities among adults who provide services and support to adolescents on the Texas – Mexico Border about adolescent development, positive youth development, adolescent-friendly services, and how to apply the quality components of care through the stages of adolescence. The complete program will be announced mid August.
$50 Registration only
$60 Registration + CEU processing
Continuing education credit for multiple disciplines will be provided for this event.
- Social workers
- Community Health Workers
- Public Health Professionals
- Non-Profit Staff
- Medical Providers/Clinicians
- Access Esperanza Clinics
- Behavioral Health Solutions of South Texas
- City of Laredo
- Community Action Corporation of South Texas (CACOST)
- Friendship of Women, Inc.
- Healthy Futures of Texas
- Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Service Region 11
- The Texas Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- United Way of Southern Cameron County
- Valley AIDS Council
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or 512.791.5110.